The CNC Router: The Ultimate Information Resource

Friday


Have you ever thought about building or buying your own cnc router?

On the left is a carving done on an ezcnc machine.
Depending on the machine you can router many materials.
Wood. corian or other solid surfaces, aluminum, and plastics.
(Sorry I do not recall who made this, when I saved it I did not intend on posting it)

I am not a router owner or builder, yet that is.It is the plans for the future though. So for now I'll leave you with a link to this site.
There is some very useful information there. A very good collection of shop built router info.

The CNC Router: The Ultimate Information Resource

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux

Thanks For Visiting

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP